At Dangerfield Exley Lawyers, we can give you the peace of mind they deserve with common-sense legal advice. Here are just some of the areas we will help you address:
- With the financial year coming to a close, you may need to amend your property manner of holding (e.g. non-dutiable transfer between spouse or trust transfer).
- Poorly drafted special conditions within in any contract can lead to dire consequences. Any additions or variations to a contract need expert legal attention before signing.
- Purchasers of newly-built homes may receive a $10,000 first home-owner grant. They may also be entitled to a 50% saving on their assessed stamp duty.
- A legally watertight ‘Defect Rectification Clause’ within contracts could save your clients thousands. And needless stress at settlement.
- Incurring an unexpected GST liability can destroy your clients’ bottom line and investment goals. Clients must be 100% sure that a contract accurately reflects the GST reality of the transaction – and that theirAdd Content Row purchasing entity is structured correctly.
- Landlords of retail premises often risk losing secure commercial tenants due to incorrect disclosure of key elements of the lease. Your landlord client must provide a Disclosure Statement to the tenant before the lease is signed.
Call us before you sign anything. We can help them settle matters efficiently – without needless complications.
Share on facebook
Share on twitter