With so many supposed ‘experts’ out there, it’s hard to know who to trust. And when it comes to real estate agents, it’s especially difficult to know which ones have your best interests at heart.
As a vendor, you engage a real estate agent to sell your property for the best possible price. However, some agents also advise their clients legally about what they should or shouldn’t include in their sale contract. That’s negligent. And potentially illegal.
At Dangerfield Exley, can help you choose the right agent – and watch over your agent throughout the entire sale process.
This is how it works:
- We meet with you to discuss your specific situation and property sale requirements.
- We liaise with a select group of known agents in your area and present a shortlist based on the best fit for you. You then select and meet with at least two agents from that shortlist.
- We take you through the competing agents’ proposals with a fine-tooth comb and advise which one we believe is most favorable.
- After you choose your agent, we scrutinise the formal legal documents (including the Agent Authority and Terms of Engagement) on your behalf. At no cost.
- You engage Dangerfield Exley Lawyers to draft your sale documents and any special conditions to ensure everything is watertight.
- We liaise with your agent to secure a purchaser. And if required, we perform all legal negotiations with the purchaser’s representative.
- Your property is sold and all legal work is taken care of.
Call Steven or Simon to help you choose the right agent – and to ensure your interests are protected when selling a property.
Share on facebook
Share on twitter