SMSF. Need some fresh thinking?
The right advice will pay big dividends
Avoid common SMSF traps
Purchasing investment property through a SMSF can be complex. Incorrect legal advice when purchasing a property through your SMSF could result in:
- lost tax benefits
- reduced retirement savings
- double stamp duty payments.
Reliable legal advice is critical to ensure a healthy return over the long term.
For the best result get your SMSF investment strategy right from the start
At DE Lawyers, we ensure your SMSF is legally compliant from the outset. We carefully review property contracts and related SMSF documents before investment transactions are entered into.
Our team will:
- liaise with your accountant and financial advisor to ensure your SMSF Trust Deed is strategically structured and compliant
- help to secure you the best finance option (See our Finance Services)
- ensure all SMSF documents comply fully with superannuation laws and regulations, maximising your ongoing success.
Why go anywhere else for a responsive and reliable SMSF service?
At DE Lawyers, we charge fixed fees for our SMSF services.
- Every phone call, every email and every meeting with our team is included in the fee
- We work on your matter for as long as it takes – at no extra cost to you
- You pay no legal fees until you’re satisfied
- We respond to all queries within 24-hours as part of our fixed fee arrangement
We call it ‘unlimited legal access’ and we believe every client deserves it.