Everything property. Done properly.
Looking for a responsive, fixed-fee property law service?
At Dangerfield Exley lawyers, we charge fixed fees for our property law services.
- Every phone call, email and meeting with our team is included in the fee.
- We work on your matter for as long as it takes – at no extra cost to you.
- You pay no legal fees until you’re satisfied.
- We respond to all queries within 24-hours as part of our fixed fee arrangement.
We call it ‘unlimited legal access’ and we believe every client deserves it.
Our property law services
- Legal conveyancing – residential, commercial and industrial
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Due diligence on development projects
- Joint Venture Agreements.
Buying and selling property can feel daunting – especially if you’re a first-time home buyer. You deserve to know that everything will go smoothly and that all legal issues will be addressed. Our fixed fee legal conveyancing service includes:
- advice on all stamp duty savings and applicable first-home owner grants
- peace-of-mind legal advice before you sign the contract
- unlimited access to our legal conveyancing and credit teams throughout the working day
- a 24-hour turnaround to all your legal conveyancing queries
- assistance with the preparation and lodgement of your legal documents
- witnessing of your mortgage documents (also offered with our finance option) Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF).
Commercial and retail leasing
DE Lawyers can manage all your commercial and retail leasing transactions. We prepare and review documentation for all leasing situations including:
- commercial and retail leases
- lease negotiations and variations
- lease renewal
- transfer of lease
- surrender of lease.